Monday, October 1, 2012

Substitue Assignment for Tues. Oct 2, 2012

"I Want that Job" Assignment -  DUE TODAY (Oct. 2, 2012)
Hey everyone I'm so sorry I'm not there but I expect you to be able to do this assignment without me (I never teach you anything anyway.)  It's not that hard.  The assignment is "I want that Job" and it is due today.
What you will be doing is looking for potential jobs that you may want one day. Any job; lawyer, doctor, police officer, stunt man, rapper, dancer (yea I said it), but any job you want.  This assignment will really help you with your 6 Weeks Exam that we will begin tomorrow.  So look up any job you want and basically just Google each bullet point under step 4 in your directions. So if you Google "How much does a teacher make a year" it will give you a yearly salary for teachers.  Make sure to read the instructions and look at the example.  If you have any questions just comment on the blog and I'll get back to you.  Good luck. Oh and did I forget to mention......................................................your chick!

2 comments: